Educators and Leadership Conference 2018
Sunday 29th July to Saturday 4th Aug
In Association with
The School of Education at the University of Leicester, in partnership with Insight Africa UK, looks forward to welcoming you to its Educators and Leadership Conference in the summer of 2018.
The School of Education has been working with teachers for more than 80 years and is at the forefront of educational research and research-informed teaching. We are a dynamic and diverse community committed to understanding and improving learning at every stage of life and in all contexts.
Insight Africa UK focuses on approaches that create real changes in teacher practice and improve student achievement. We aim to make CPD more affordable and more accessible
£970.00 – Early bird
£1,100 – Standard fee
£800 – Exclusive of accommodation, breakfast & dinner
Who Should Attend?
Heads of educational institutions
Teachers and other teaching professionals
Directors of Studies
Main Focus Areas*
Capacity Building and Leadership
Designing for Learning Using Technology
Mental Health in Schools
Leading Professional Development
Assessment for Learning
Rights – Respecting Classroom
What is included?
- Tuition from outstanding education academics
· En-suite accommodation and lunch (other meals depend on accommodation package selected)
· Conference Folder and Materials
· Welcome dinner and closing ceremony
· Trip to the National Space Centre for a workshop
· Free wifi
· Visa support (extra fees apply)
· An organised group shopping trip with a dedicated staff as guide (specific days only)
· Opportunity to come with kids for the STEM/ Robotics summer school
Early birds get free pick up from Leicester central train, coach or bus station
Complimentary sim card
How do I pay my fees?
All amounts are payable in pounds sterling. You can pay by bank transfer or by credit card. Once we have received your full fees, you will receive a visa letter from University of Leicester to support your application for a short-term study visa or visiting visa for the Conference
Is there a refund policy?
- If you withdraw your application before you receive an invitation letter your fees will be refunded in full less £50.00 admin fee and bank charges
- If you withdraw because your visa has been refused, you will be refunded in full less £50.00 admin fee and bank charges or pay pal charges if you paid via pay pal
- If you withdraw after you receive an invitation letter. No refund is due
- Please see Terms & Conditions for more details
For more information and to book a place contact: –
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.insightafricauk.com
*Please note: the delivery of the subjects listed above will depend on the availability of staff and therefore the exact programme is subject to change.
Sorry no post found.
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer